How do you take the timeless style of a bomber jacket and make it even better? You design it to be cold-weather ready, totally comfortable, and loaded with exceptional details that take it to the next level.
prAna's men's Baadwin Bomber Jacket is exactly that. It has that iconic silhouette, but with added warmth thanks to a high fill weight of Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified insulation, which ensures that the welfare of the birds providing down and feathers is respected at all times. Not only that, it has cozy micro fleece-lined hand pockets and a double-layer collar that's soft against the skin.
On top of all this superior warmth, a PFC-Free DWR (durable water repellent) coating and critically taped seams help keep moisture out.
- Matte polyester shell with 10k/20k lamination
- Insulated with RDS certified 650 fill power down
- High fill weight
- Critically taped seams
- Rib knit collar, cuffs and hem
- Reverse coil center front zipper
- Dual entry zip hand pockets lined in micro fleece
- Sleeve zip pocket
- Interior security zip pocket
- Embossed leather zipper pull tabs and hanger loop
- Rubber coated rivets
- 4-way-stretch interior mobility gusset
- Embroidered logo
- Dimensions: CB Length 27 1/4"
- PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent)
- bluesign ® product
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Nylon