Patagonia's lightest synthetic climbing pants for multipitch rock climbs designed for ultimate mobility and comfort on all-day routes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, breathable and stretchy recycled polyester/spandex blend fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides unrestricted mobility and protection from the rock; Fair Trade Certified™ sewnArticulated pattern and added stretch allow peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, elasticized, contoured waistband layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and back pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Tapered lower leg provides a clear view of foot placement
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and cord lock
- Made in Vietnam.
- 224 g (7.9 oz)